We have one position available.
Moore Grider & Company is seeking a CPA with audit experience. We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter and great communicator. Travel outside of the Central Valley is minimal.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Control and planning of audits and risk assessment.
- Supervision of staff on the performance of audit procedures.
- Review of audit workpapers.
- Review of tax returns related to review and audit engagements.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by completing assigned tasks, communicating results to the Audit Partner timely, and providing assistance to others on the audit team as needed.
- Assisting the Audit Partner with review of draft and final versions of financial statements and other correspondence to clients.
Must meet the following requirements:
- CPA with 8-10 years of experience, most of which is in auditing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in the supervision of staff and managing audit engagements.
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and on a team.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in auditing various entities including non-profit organizations.
- Experience with tax preparation and planning.
- Experience with pension accounting and auditing.
- Experience with Prosystem Fx Engagement software.
We have excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement.
Salary to be negotiated with successful candidate.
Please email your resume HERE.